- Building Type Public - Executive Offices
- Project Status Public Tender
- Year 2015
- Built Gross Area (SMQ) 1855,2
- Type of protocol GBC Historic Building
- Level of certification GOLD
- Clients REGIONE ABRUZZO - Department of resources, organization, innovation and public administration revolution, property management service – AQ
The architectural features of the intervention, subject of the improvement proposal, includes a series of fields, for which specific solutions have been designed, which take into account the interdisciplinary nature of the work carried out.
On the basis of acquired information, in reference to the destinations prior to the earthquake, the functional solutions were calibrated, considering work stations and integration of complementary spaces, which were taken into account, while maintaining a discrete flexibility, for the development of the improvement proposal that implies the complementarity of the components established by the Tender Requirements.
in addition to the existing offices, ancillary rooms and service areas have been relocated to this floor, such as: a small bar for internal use.
the discovery of the Gentilizia Chapel, rectangular in shape with liturgical niches on the two short sides and three original entrances, which were to be used for the control of accesses, establishing hierarchies of use.
the distribution of the existing offices, with the sole exception of a location used for the Differentiated Waste Collection.
the integral demolition of the partitions as foreseen in the project within the tender, and the new internal partitions refer to the office corresponding to room 73 and to the hygienic facilities.
PERFORMANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Sustainable restoration building yard
- Alternative transport
- Luminous pollution reduction
- Rainwater collection and reuse for external use
- Advanced commissioning of energy systems
- Air monitoring
- Control and management of systems
- Use of recycled material
- Use of regional materials
- Waste collection of building materials
The purpose of this report is to briefly illustrate the main choices regarding the technical offer presented, with reference to the evaluation components identified by the project referred to in the tender for evaluation purposes of:
A) Architectural features
B) Structural characteristics
C) Physical-technical and Systems characteristics
D) Quality and Methodologies of the intervention for the Restoration
E) Quality and Technical Value of Materials
F) Construction Activities
G) Design Works Quality
The proposed intervention for Palazzo Centi is based on some considerations of methodological approach, such as:
- Principle of compatibility of the interventions
- Sustainability principle of interventions
- General requalification according to the principles of critical restoration and functional usability
- Energy requalification and improvement of environmental comfort
- JOINT VENTURE GROUP
- Group leader Agent CASAARCHITETTURA srl
- Principal STAGI srl
- Principal TECNOENGINEERING srl
- Principal INTRSTUDI srl
- Principal Studio tecnico Ing. Maurizio ARDINGO
- Principal Roberto SCALESSE
- JOINT VENTURE
- Group leader Agent EDILFRAIR Costruzioni Generali S.p.A.
- Principal TADDEI S.p.A.
- Principal COAF srl